The new channel is up - and we've already achieved 55 subscribtons! Thank You!
Currently, I'm very busy - sitting in ATPL(CPL) class all day and learning in the nights. Also my Flight Instructor Training is soon to be completed, so there isn't much free time left.
There are two video projects I'm currently working on.
One is the mentioned formation shoot with the "Guepard" (CE.43), the other is a new movie about nightflying!
Since I started flying at night, I was always fascinated with that kind of flying. Long before I learned to value the long hours after sunset and what a beauty it is, to fly up there in the sky and see the whole world lit beneath you!
If you've ever sat in a plane at night and maybe also read "Nightflight" by Saint-Exupéry, you will understand what I'm talking about. The night is a magic time - and flying through the darkness is something special. Everything is shrouded in darkness, what was clearly visible at daylight just vanishes into darkness, consumed by the night. Yet there is so much to discover - just watching the star filled sky from above all the haze is amazing. You feel strangely comfortable behind the steering wheel, behind the dim lit insturments and sorrounded by the humming of the engine.
I could go on and on and write about night flying, but there's a video in developement, just trying to express this feeling to you. I won't give any release dates, but stay tuned. First I think, will be the Guepard-Video though. This is now in production for a month, and there might be a Trailer soon!
Today I enjoyed some fun time in the air, with a few fellow pilots! Practicing an ILS Approach into Dortmund, we took alot of Photos and Videos. Some which I might publish on my "Off-Topic" Channel (blub77) or use otherwise. Below just three photos from today!
The PA28 "Dakota" sitting on the tarmac after the flight - the spring sun iluminating the fuselage
Tim, behind the camera, filming the ILS Approach RWY24 into Dortmund (EDLW), while the GoPro HD Hero 2 above is constantly recording everything on the aircraft. Tim is responsible for a lot of shots in my films.
Snapshot from the GoPro Movie - preparing for the ILS Approach. Charts are already laid out on my kneeboard, while I'm (left) just adjusting the mixture of the engine



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen