Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Long Time...

It has been long since I posted an update here - but as this still is a hobby, other things had a higher priority.

So what's new? I received a new camera this week, which has several advantages. We can now film in an even higher quality - and can use the "old" camcorder, as a second camera to record scenes from multiple angles, in addition to the GoPro's and DSLR we are using. But right now there's alot of film material on my hard disk, so it's going to take a few weeks until you're going to see new footage.

Meanwhile I finally found the time to work on the unfinished projects. This includes the "Guepard"-Video as well as a remake of the Ju-52-Video.

Tim will be taking the camcorder on a glider-plane, so there might actually be a glider video some time in the future.

So much for the updates! Oh, by the way, if you live in germany, you should buy the July-Edition of the magazine "Fliegermagazin", it has a report of my Grand-Canyon-Trip with a '182 that I did two years ago!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen